International Private Leased Circuit (IPLC)
IPLC is a dedicated point to point connection for highest level of data security.
- International Leased Line is a wholesale private circuit service between customer end points located anywhere within WTL’s and its carrier partners footprints.
- Ideally suited for telecommunication companies demanding high quality, secure and reliable services. Committed bandwidth is guaranteed end to end.
- WTL leased line is capable of carrying any kind of information ranging from conventional data to voice or video transmission such as video conferencing.
IPLC – SERVIICE USING SDH TECHNOLOGY
Supporting capacities ranging from
- 2Mbps/E1 45Mbps/DS3 155Mbps/STM-1
- 622Mbps/STM-4 5Gbps/STM-16 10Gbps/STM-64
ACCESS TO THE SERVICE
Customer connects t the nearest WTL POP (Point of Presence) via local tail which is established via various access technologies considering availability, cost, flexibility etc. Committed access link capacity is 100% guaranteed.
In case of leased infrastructure, the options available are same and customer’s traffic is switched to WTL network over a resilient NNI (Network—Network Interface) between WTL and partner provider.
Local tail may be established via the following:
- Licensed band, point-to-point microwave
- Private line via SDH technology